The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Raid Group

+2
omega death
TRICKFLO
6 posters

Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Morning Raid Group

Post  TRICKFLO Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:27 pm

Hey guys i know people are wanting to raid in mornings so heres what we will do. I will organize and lead with help from others a raid for Thursday morning being 3/3. I would ask everyone to be online around 1030-11am EST. We will shoot to get outer sanctum cleared by 430 poss 5pm which should be MORE than enough time seeing as how the first 2 bosses are simple. What i want to see is people to post a reply on this post with stats etc.. I want to get a group around for Morning Raids on Tuesday, Thursday, and Every other Friday starting at possibly 9-10am EST. Like many of you i have work in evening and family commitments during weekend hours most of time. I know some of you are in established raid groups already but could really use your exp as we get this group started. Minimal requirements are as follows. For all members wishing to go on raids on these days we will be a little flexible but you MUST have at least 4 T1 pieces and rest lvl 30 role specific gear. I have exp in Kahndaq and Batcave but could also use someone else with exp to help explain shit etc... I play with quite a few of you in morning, gi jane, memento, incinerator i know you all expressed interest in raiding in morning. I also got my eye on you ACE cuz i know you are on when i do seeing as how we own everything we run, but i digress. SO post here tonight or in morning if possible. Name, role, stats exp and mic. Lets stop beating around bush and get this done starting tomorrow around 1030-1100. First come first serve. If we can get at least 6 league members interested i can pug out other 2 positions seeing as how i know quite a few members from other raiding leagues. Let me know ASAP
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty trickflo morning raid group

Post  omega death Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 pm

i am down fo morning raid group monday monday thru thursday from 8-5pm est. i have a fire dps and a sorcerer healer with tier amor both with six tier 1 so whenever you are on just look me up red zangetsu or omega death thanks.

omega death

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Definitive Raid times for Morning Raid Group

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:01 pm

Ok heres the deal. First of all i want to thank everyone for coming on the first trial run of the morning raid. Extra shout out to Golden, AZ, Ace and Gray for stepping up and filling open spots, awsome. First morning raid, first clear, granted they fucked us out of loot and 7 marks.

The schedule is as follows:
Tuesdays 930-10am EST Kahndaq, after depending on how it goes Inner Sanctum Tries
Wednesdays wil be tricky right now. We will shoot for 9am Inner Sanctum run and if it doesnt happen then we will go for 8pm.
Thursdays 930-10am EST Batcave Outer Caverns

I am going to start off this by saying i dont want to sit around and wait till noon and find people, and would like to make this total in league runs, just makes it go smoother. I NEED a roster of people interested in running with us on these runs. If push come to shove i can pug some spots but i dont want to.

As of right now this is who im thinking will be involved if the parties listed are interested post so. If not say no. If anyone is not listed post gear stats spec etc.

Healers
Trickflo- Sorcery
Memento Mori- Sorcery

DPS
Red Zangetsu - Fire DPS
Incinerator- Gadget DPS

Tanks
? LOWKI maybe (from diff league)
?
Controllers
GI Jane
?

As you can see we need to fill more spots. Try and get the word out to people who are on in the morning. We can be flixible with league members in terms of gear but not that much. As for non-league members I, or someone who knows raids, will have to check gear out.

People in other raid groups if you want to join u know ur welcome. I understand if u wanna play with your own group. It is what it is. My psn name is Hail_Bowdown add me and send me a message if you need to. Otherwise post here. Im shooting for a run on Tuesday morning due to fact i want to get members around and check gear etc. Let me know. Good Luck
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty morning raids

Post  omega death Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Finally morning raids! I also have a sorcerer healer(omega death) if one of the healers can't be there. And if anybody needs to run duos dailys or whatever need be I am availabe Monday thru Thursday from 9 to 5pm est. Weekends I work and its also family time so it is a no go for weekends. Hope more people use the site so we can get this the morning crew established. Holla!!!!!!!

omega death

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Re: Morning Raid Group

Post  BLUMPKIN MAN Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:06 pm

As of right now I have 5 pieces of Tier 1, by Tuesday I will have the 6th piece and can raid on Tuesday AM. Im a fire tank. If not or had someone else in mind let me know TRICKFLO

BLUMPKIN MAN

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Update on morning raid roster

Post  TRICKFLO Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Healers
Trickflo- Sorcery
Memento Mori- Sorcery

DPS
Red Zangetsu - Fire DPS
Incinerator- Gadget DPS

Tanks
Blumpkin Man
?
Controllers
GI Jane
?

This is the current roster for morning raids. Keep in mind that these rosters are not set in stone yet due to all of us not being on the same time. On this coming Tuesday March 8th at apx. 10am EST i will be sending out invite for a trial run of Inner Sanctum. If we can get enough geared people we got a chance at clearing it. I will be on shortly after reset on Tuesday getting rdy fo the raid. I encourage everyone who wants to clear inner sanctum to be on around 10 also. If everyone wants these morning raids to happen please be on at the time.
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorbo Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Not sure what happened but I was assigned to group 4 as DPS. I can only day raid. I understand that we are running tomorrow morning but I am receiving conflicting reports for start time (8, 9, and 10 AM). I have run the outer cavern once. Nature DPS with 5 pieces of tier 1.

Gorbo

Back to top Go down

Post  TRICKFLO Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Gorbo wrote:Not sure what happened but I was assigned to group 4 as DPS. I can only day raid. I understand that we are running tomorrow morning but I am receiving conflicting reports for start time (8, 9, and 10 AM). I have run the outer cavern once. Nature DPS with 5 pieces of tier 1.

I dont know if group 4 is the same as morning raid group. I woud talk to AZ or Shadow for that. As for tommorow morning, we are trying to do INNER SANCTUM. Invites will go out around 10AM EST.
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorbo Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:14 am

TRICKFLO wrote:
Gorbo wrote:Not sure what happened but I was assigned to group 4 as DPS. I can only day raid. I understand that we are running tomorrow morning but I am receiving conflicting reports for start time (8, 9, and 10 AM). I have run the outer cavern once. Nature DPS with 5 pieces of tier 1.

I dont know if group 4 is the same as morning raid group. I woud talk to AZ or Shadow for that. As for tommorow morning, we are trying to do INNER SANCTUM. Invites will go out around 10AM EST.

Ok, if I don't get in tomorrow, it won't be a big deal but thanks for responding.

Gorbo

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Scheduled Maitenence for March 8TH

Post  TRICKFLO Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 am

As many of you may be aware there is a down time schedulef for tommorow at 7am PT. As im hoping this is a typo from that idiot radarx because usually the downtimes are 7am EST. If indeed it is for 7am PT this will interfere with our raid run in the morning as the downtime will happen at 10am EST. If this occurs everyone who was going to participate in that run should be watching for when the servers come back up. I will be on here and watching around that time so if anyone needs me ill be available through site.

On another note, for any of you who hav used the shard bank glitch in the past, stop. They are fixing the bug and from what i can tell as of last night people cant log onto account if there is anything flagged as non-tradeable in your shared bank. There is a fix however. Make a new charachter, level them up to 6 which shouldnt take more than 30 min and take/ or delete everything from shared bank. Also be aware that SOE has stated that any and all armor on alts that have been given through shared bank glitch will be taken back from that charachter and given to main toon. Idk how this affects anyone.

Depending on how long downtime is, i expect no longer than hr max. We will still run this raid. So when servers come back up let get in that ass.
PEACE
F L O
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty morning raid

Post  omega death Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 am

trickflo i have to run somewhere at 1230 but i will be back at 1330 so i might not be able to run when it comes back up sorry something came up.

omega death

Back to top Go down

Post  BLUMPKIN MAN Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:36 pm

im in fo thursdays run

BLUMPKIN MAN

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Thursdays Inner Sanctum= Cleared

Post  TRICKFLO Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 pm

Congrats to all who came and ran with us in Inner Sanctum this morning.
Zero
Trickflo
Lowki
Blumpkin Man
Memento Mori
Incinerater
Gi Jane
Gorbo

Shout out go to Zero, and Lowki who 2 manned Brother Eye after all the CPU's down. Very Impressive
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Thursday Schedule and Roster 3/11/10

Post  TRICKFLO Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 pm

Whatup, first of all and again im really really impressed with the group that came along this morning on Inner Sanctum. Props to Zero for helpin us out with it also, good league m8! Wednesday will be off and on for me, as i cant commit to any raids due to being at work, but if u guys get a group together do it, cuz they reset thursday anyway. Thursday the 11th we will start with Kahndaq. Invites will go out around 10am EST. When we clear that depending on what time it is we will try and get as much of Outer Caverns done as we can. Im stoked about this group. Well done.
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty morning raid 3/11/2011

Post  omega death Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 am

sorry about the last minute bale out but i had no idea about the server going down until 12 until i say the forum and i would have not been able to run the entire thing cause i had to run at 1230 but as long as we start at a good time i can run through it i will be ready for thursday morning raid. I will try and run a raid this morning if anyone is down i will be on by 0830 as red or omega so hit me up

omega death

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Kahndaq 3/10/11 Roster and time

Post  TRICKFLO Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Sup sorry its taken so long for this been busy as shit at work.

Healers
Mori
Flo

DPS
Incinerater- PS GET UR FUCKIN MIC FIXED, haha
Red Zangetsu, or Gorbo

Tanks
Blumpkin Man
Lowki ?

Controllers
GI Jane
Zero?

Invites goin out at 10am Be ready to clear it by 1130 and clear batcave OC by 3 hopefully thats my game plan. With this group we seem to do good, IE downing IS on first try tuesday. If anyone cant make it lemme know. Peace
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  H Train Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 pm

I work retail so my schedule is always changing. If I'm home ill hop on and help with the morning raids. I need to get on one of the teams for night raids but ill help out in the mornings when I can.

H Train

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty 3/15/11 Inner Sanctum

Post  TRICKFLO Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Invites going out at around 945am EST for IS.

Healers
Mori
Trickflo

Dps
Incinerater
Gorbo

Controllers
Gi Jane
?Zero maybe?
Tanks
Blumpkinman
Lowki/Beatdown
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty morning raid 3/21/2011

Post  omega death Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:46 pm

i will be available to run tank dps or healer if need be

omega death

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty Morning Kahndaq then whatever

Post  beat down Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Cant play with golden. sorry homey, i'd probably roll need if it came down to it...
but really im down for early, not late raids. holla

beat down

Back to top Go down

Post  TRICKFLO Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:51 pm

beat down wrote:Cant play with golden. sorry homey, i'd probably roll need if it came down to it...
but really im down for early, not late raids. holla

thursday mornin khandaq 10am
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Morning Raid Group Empty morning raid 3/24/2011

Post  omega death Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:07 pm

i am down for morning raids let me know if you need anything i also have my dps glacierstorm i would really like to run inner before the reset it would be nice.

omega death

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down