The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid.

+3
Incinerater
TRICKFLO
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid.

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 am

Please post in this thread if you would like to participate in a raid.
Raids are scheduled monday through sunday and usually require at least 4+ hours, Please specify the time and the day your available.
Also add your Role and the type of people you would like to play with. (Ace and Zero are in a relationship please dont ask to play with them Shocked )

*Raids are very specific and require you to play your role.

(if you have a specific group of people you would like to raid with please add a topic with the title RAID GROUP REQUEST)

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://dctlr.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty rdy to raid

Post  TRICKFLO Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:20 pm

ready to go to raid, most of you know who i am
Im good to go in morninges during tues, wed, thurs and wed nights. i PLAy with ace most every day im on we blow through shit
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Re: Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid.

Post  Incinerater Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:24 pm

I just joined yesterday along with Memento Mori and we'd like to start doing raids asap. We are on everyday from 10:30 / 11am EST. to 10:15 when Mori goes to work. Im up till 2am usually.

Incinerater
DPS, full tier1 with tier2 back, head, feet, Gadget. 52skill pts. And 3pcs of Controller gear. 650vit (i heard 750vit is good)
Mic: Yes, wired (cant get it to work in-game for anything! i filed a ticket with SoE and their working on it.)
Raid Exp: Beaten- Kandaq, Outer, Inner.
PvP: 2 piece of PvP gear, VERY intreasted in doing more PvP. 535 Toughness

Memento Mori
Healer, full tier1 with tier2 Head, chest. Sorcery.
Mic: Yes, Wired
Raid Exp: Beaten, Kandaq, Outer, Inner.

See ya guys around! [left]

Last edited by Incinerater on Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:23 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : updated gear)
Incinerater
Incinerater

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Thursday Morning Raid

Post  TRICKFLO Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey guys i know people are wanting to raid in mornings so heres what we will do. I will organize and lead with help from others a raid for Thursday morning being 3/3. I would ask everyone to be online around 1030-11am EST. We will shoot to get outer sanctum cleared by 430 poss 5pm which should be MORE than enough time seeing as how the first 2 bosses are simple. What i want to see is people to post a reply on this post with stats etc.. I want to get a group around for Morning Raids on Tuesday, Thursday, and Every other Friday starting at possibly 9-10am EST. Like many of you i have work in evening and family commitments during weekend hours most of time. I know some of you are in established raid groups already but could really use your exp as we get this group started. Minimal requirements are as follows. For all members wishing to go on raids on these days we will be a little flexible but you MUST have at least 4 T1 pieces and rest lvl 30 role specific gear. I have exp in Kahndaq and Batcave but could also use someone else with exp to help explain shit etc... I play with quite a few of you in morning, gi jane, memento, incinerator i know you all expressed interest in raiding in morning. I also got my eye on you ACE cuz i know you are on when i do seeing as how we own everything we run, but i digress. SO post here tonight or in morning if possible. Name, role, stats exp and mic. Lets stop beating around bush and get this done starting tomorrow around 1030-1100. First come first serve. If we can get at least 6 league members interested i can pug out other 2 positions seeing as how i know quite a few members from other raiding leagues. Let me know ASAP
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Ready for Raids

Post  LeeroyJenkins Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 am

I would like to be put into a raid group.
LeeroyJenkins
LeeroyJenkins

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Morning Raid times and roster

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Ok heres the deal. First of all i want to thank everyone for coming on the first trial run of the morning raid. Extra shout out to Golden, AZ, Ace and Gray for stepping up and filling open spots, awsome. First morning raid, first clear, granted they fucked us out of loot and 7 marks.

The schedule is as follows:
Tuesdays 930-10am EST Kahndaq, after depending on how it goes Inner Sanctum Tries
Wednesdays wil be tricky right now. We will shoot for 9am Inner Sanctum run and if it doesnt happen then we will go for 8pm.
Thursdays 930-10am EST Batcave Outer Caverns

I am going to start off this by saying i dont want to sit around and wait till noon and find people, and would like to make this total in league runs, just makes it go smoother. I NEED a roster of people interested in running with us on these runs. If push come to shove i can pug some spots but i dont want to.

As of right now this is who im thinking will be involved if the parties listed are interested post so. If not say no. If anyone is not listed post gear stats spec etc.

Healers
Trickflo- Sorcery
Memento Mori- Sorcery

DPS
Red Zangetsu - Fire DPS
Incinerator- Gadget DPS

Tanks
? LOWKI maybe (from diff league)
?
Controllers
GI Jane
?

As you can see we need to fill more spots. Try and get the word out to people who are on in the morning. We can be flixible with league members in terms of gear but not that much. As for non-league members I, or someone who knows raids, will have to check gear out.

People in other raid groups if you want to join u know ur welcome. I understand if u wanna play with your own group. It is what it is. My psn name is Hail_Bowdown add me and send me a message if you need to. Otherwise post here. Im shooting for a run on Tuesday morning due to fact i want to get members around and check gear etc. Let me know. Good Luck
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Trickflo's Raid group

Post  LeeroyJenkins Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Trickflo I can be a tank for your raid grouo if they take place on Friday-Sunday. I am a fire tank btw with 1916 def and 406 dom.
LeeroyJenkins
LeeroyJenkins

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Re: Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid.

Post  Superbot Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Superbot 001 is ready for raids as a controller any time sat sun or after 5 pm est mon-fri so plz get me in coch
Superbot
Superbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Queenie onQQ Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:08 pm

Queenie onQQ is ready to go, Gadget Controller. 4 t1,1 t2, and 3 raid drops, have done all 3 raid (might no be gear enough for Brother eye, but willing to try out with League raid)
can always raid at night between 6pm to 2am ET

Queenie onQQ

Back to top Go down

Raid Request- Please post if you want to be part of a raid. Empty Like to get in on Morning raids if possible.

Post  Mike78Larsen Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 pm

Role: Mental Controller
Weapon:97.1 Dual Pistols
Mentor: Superman
As of March 30/2011
Dominance: 316
Restoration: 839
Vitalization: 632
7 T1pcs 3 T2pcs
Beat outter, khandaq several times and inner once
Will be on most of the day,everyday! Now that I is layed off I goin to get my moneys worth outta this AMAZING game!!
MuchoSuperHero

Last edited by Mike78Larsen on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot player name)
Mike78Larsen
Mike78Larsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down