The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schedule for Alerts and Raids

+5
Raikage
Acecaper
omega death
Gulen
Zero
9 posters

Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty Schedule for Alerts and Raids

Post  Zero Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Zero here wanting to set some people up with daily alerts and weekly raids so i thought i would post this here wanting to post in League News but couldnt. Dont know what everyones usual time of jumping on and off is thats why i made this topic. Please feel free to add more and hopefully more people will start joining the site and using it daily like i sometimes do.

Last edited by Zero on Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Mistake made)
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty Re: Schedule for Alerts and Raids

Post  Gulen Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm down for anything. That's IF they finally let me log the hell in. So far since Friday I can't log in on Gulen. Anyone else having this problem?
Gulen
Gulen
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty Raid Schedule

Post  Zero Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Raids: Batcave: Outer Caverns and Kahndaq

Date & Time: Today @ 11:00PM Eastern/ 10:00PM Central/ 9:00PM Mountain/ 8:00PM Pacific.

Enemies: Batcave Sentrys

Semi-Bosses/Bosses: Riot Control Prototype, Twin Batcave Sentinals, OMAC Bat Family

Current Team Roster:

1. Acecaper: Fire Tank
2. Gulen: ?? Cant Remeber for some reason.
3. Phunky One: Mental Controller
4. The Amazon: Mental Controller
5. Zetox: Sorcery Healer
6. Moose Knuckler: Nature Healer?? Cant remeber also.
7. Zero Control: Mental controller
8. Kid OmniMan: Fire tank

Raid Stats & Info:

* Will wait to form group until close to 11pm Eastern
* Marks of Distiction Reward: Cant remeber
* Feats: Fight for Right, Explore Batcave: Outer Caverns, Explore Kahndaq.
* Possible Feats: The Family That Shields Together, EMP PDQ, Learning to Love the Bomb, A Speedy Resurrection. (no guarantees)

Zero Controls Raid Notes:

None so far i mean i have some just mad tired as im doing this will update with way more stuff later.

Well thats it hope everyone checks this out and shows up can tell alot of people still have not joined this site should do that ASAP. Need to contact me my PSN is Burns_Slow can also contact me in game on any of my characters Zero Control, Zero Force, Zero Fury, Zero Pain, Zero Sound, and Zero Effect. Will add alot more stuff later on like i said though im mad tired now so im leaving it as is.

Last edited by Zero on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake made)
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty response to zero's post

Post  omega death Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 pm

I am down for the daily alerts its so hard to find a group to run with. This is omega death..healer..and also have a tank/dps red zangetsu omega death has 5 tier pieces and working on reds 1st so I am defenitely down for this I am available Monday thur thursady 8-5 work weekends so not really good for me so let me know what's good thanks

omega death

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty FYI

Post  Acecaper Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Thanks for posting it up Z! just an FYI for tonight - I probably wont be on till after 11pm eastern time or even possibly after midnight. but i will be on eventually. just wanted to give a heads up. i also mentioned it to The Amazon so he could let you guys know too.

Acecaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Acecaper wrote:Thanks for posting it up Z! just an FYI for tonight - I probably wont be on till after 11pm eastern time or even possibly after midnight. but i will be on eventually. just wanted to give a heads up. i also mentioned it to The Amazon so he could let you guys know too.

Cool just so everyone knows thats how i will be setting these up and will do alot more if we can get more people in the league to sign up to this site. Also will be trying to help more people in the league to get more T1 armor and be able to start running more raid groups.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Gulen Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:32 pm

I also wanted everyone to know I can help with t1 if you needed duos and alerts. 11pm est is good for me for raids unless I have something IRL going down. If that happens, I'll let someone in our raid group know or post it in here.
Gulen
Gulen
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Acecaper Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

My time to get on is usually between 11pm - 12am eastern time. usually have to wait till my girl falls asleep LOL you know how that is! LOL

Acecaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikage Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 am

when is team 3 doing a raid im tryna get the S on my chest
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty raid team 3

Post  golden shadow Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:48 am

raid group 3 i will try and have you off on your raid no later than tuesday not enough members who were interested in raid informed me of how many pieces they had requirement is 4
so fa the team consist of
1.Raikage
2.omega death
3. jamalca
4. zetox or tommy2guns (still waiting on armor information)
5. tuyen
6.?????(vaydra) until selected controller meets requirements
7. novabird
8.???? (GS) until selected DD meets requirements
sn: please list the best available times for you to do raid and include time zone

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:04 am

golden shadow wrote:raid group 3 i will try and have you off on your raid no later than tuesday not enough members who were interested in raid informed me of how many pieces they had requirement is 4
1.Raikage
2.omega death
3. jamalca
5. tuyen
7. novabird
sn: please list the best available times for you to do raid and include time zone

lol nice was just about to start posting on the site and this was gone be my first can start helping out the people who were on the list and didnt get to make it cause of not much armor
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Gulen Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

golden shadow wrote:raid group 3 i will try and have you off on your raid no later than tuesday not enough members who were interested in raid informed me of how many pieces they had requirement is 4
1.Raikage
2.omega death
3. jamalca
5. tuyen
7. novabird

Like I said before, if I am not busy I can help. One thing I noticed is some people not speaking up. First thing I do when I get on and before I get into anyting is ask if anyone needs help. I can't help if you don't speak up. Oh, and Zetox is in team WOW so three will have tommy. Also have to get more members using our site.
Gulen
Gulen
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty raid group

Post  omega death Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:59 pm

well what time is good for tuesday? mornings are best for me between 8-5 i work weekends and wife gets off at 5pm i also have a fie tank Red Zangetsu who has 2 pieces of tier and if anyone can help me to get the rest i would be thankful.

omega death

Back to top Go down

Post  Raikage Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:58 am

I work 6 days a week and my work times are from 12:30 Pm-10:15 my job is in another city so I dont make it home til about 10:40-11:00 my off days rotate have 3 off days when I get more time I will post my work schedule if need be
Raikage
Raikage

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty hard alerts

Post  Pyra Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:48 am

I currently work mornings, off around 12 - 1 pm Monday to Fridays, weekends are usually out because of family obligations. Right now I have 1 T1 piece and slowly working on another piece. I am finding it hard to group up with people, so any help with this would be fantastic. Even if I can find a group of people that are on around the same time I am to roll hard alerts would be also good.

Thanks

Pyra LVL 30 fire tank
Pyra
Pyra

Back to top Go down

Post  beat down Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I'm good to go whenever. I'm a fire tank with 1, almost 2 t2 armor but i can switch my gear to do dps almost as well.

beat down

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty Morning Raid Times and Roster

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Ok heres the deal. First of all i want to thank everyone for coming on the first trial run of the morning raid. Extra shout out to Golden, AZ, Ace and Gray for stepping up and filling open spots, awsome. First morning raid, first clear, granted they fucked us out of loot and 7 marks.

The schedule is as follows:
Tuesdays 930-10am EST Kahndaq, after depending on how it goes Inner Sanctum Tries
Wednesdays wil be tricky right now. We will shoot for 9am Inner Sanctum run and if it doesnt happen then we will go for 8pm.
Thursdays 930-10am EST Batcave Outer Caverns

I am going to start off this by saying i dont want to sit around and wait till noon and find people, and would like to make this total in league runs, just makes it go smoother. I NEED a roster of people interested in running with us on these runs. If push come to shove i can pug some spots but i dont want to.

As of right now this is who im thinking will be involved if the parties listed are interested post so. If not say no. If anyone is not listed post gear stats spec etc.

Healers
Trickflo- Sorcery
Memento Mori- Sorcery

DPS
Red Zangetsu - Fire DPS
Incinerator- Gadget DPS

Tanks
? LOWKI maybe (from diff league)
?
Controllers
GI Jane
?

As you can see we need to fill more spots. Try and get the word out to people who are on in the morning. We can be flixible with league members in terms of gear but not that much. As for non-league members I, or someone who knows raids, will have to check gear out.

People in other raid groups if you want to join u know ur welcome. I understand if u wanna play with your own group. It is what it is. My psn name is Hail_Bowdown add me and send me a message if you need to. Otherwise post here. Im shooting for a run on Tuesday morning due to fact i want to get members around and check gear etc. Let me know. Good Luck
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Schedule for Alerts and Raids Empty re:hard alerts pyra

Post  omega death Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:25 pm

When u see me on just send a tell I am on with either character omega death or red zangetsu. I am willing to help

omega death

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down