The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Rerolling

Go down

Question about Rerolling Empty Question about Rerolling

Post  TRICKFLO Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Hey guys, I got a question for whoever, maybe more for people who have rerolled charachters. I have noticed the past couple weeks in pvp that sorc heals are seriously seriously gimped in pvp, they are great in pve stuff, I have had no problems healing anything but in pvp 5\8 T2 pvp 1189 restor, 1913 toughness I can't notice a disparity in what sorc vs nature bring to groups. My question is, is it beneficial to me\the league\ people I pvp with to start getting skill points with my nature healer. It wouldn't be a reroll in traditional sense because I have a 30 nature healer (murdermitten). She is raid rdy with 6 of 8 T2 but she is my alt so I haven't been feat hunting with her, I think she has like 38 sp. How long would u guys think would take t get up to say 60 sp as I think that's a good enough amount to START healing adequatley in arenas. Or would it just be best to stick with trick and keep aquiring sp and wait till I can respec him to nature ( I heard that may be possible later on) i loke nature and would have no problem with doing it I just want ur input on this. If I did it would people be willing to help me get some feats? I have been thinking about it but I can't pull myself away from trick because of all the time I have put into him. Do u see any changes they are going to make to sorc in future to balance them a bit with nature ? Or should I just suck it up and start grinding and hopefully get 50-60 sp asap so I can use her in pvp. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated, I'm trying to bring as much to the table and have as much to offer especially in pvp as I can.
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down