The League of Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSN still @%&#$ Down!

+3
golden shadow
TRICKFLO
Memento Mori
7 posters

Go down

PSN still @%&#$ Down! Empty PSN still @%&#$ Down!

Post  Memento Mori Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Have you ever felt the whole world was conspiring against you.....and they didnt want you to play dc universe? Thats how i feel with this game. There have just been so many problems almost too numerous to list. It's really weird someone or something dosen't want us to play! lol!
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

PSN still @%&#$ Down! Empty Re: PSN still @%&#$ Down!

Post  TRICKFLO Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Memento Mori wrote:Have you ever felt the whole world was conspiring against you.....and they didnt want you to play dc universe? Thats how i feel with this game. There have just been so many problems almost too numerous to list. It's really weird someone or something dosen't want us to play! lol!
sucks it just happend on raid day, im literally 3 raids away from getting last piece of t2, GOD DAMN SAVAGES!
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

PSN still @%&#$ Down! Empty PSN still @%&$#! Down!!!

Post  Memento Mori Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Ok im startin to get a little worried now. WTF are these people at sony doing?? It seems like amateur hour over there. They had to hire outside help to investigate who did this. They are a multibilion dollar corporation!!!LOL
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

Post  TRICKFLO Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:04 pm

i will say that absence is making my heart grow a little fonder of playing, i wanna get screwed outa marks, hard glitch 3 times a day, run glitched raids and collect a few more clovers!
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

PSN still @%&#$ Down! Empty PSN still @$%#&! Down!!!

Post  Memento Mori Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Yea i hear ya on that! I havent played any video games this whole time. I have alot of games and plenty of money i can't play nothing anymore its sad. Sad
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

PSN still @%&#$ Down! Empty PSN still @$&%#@! Down!!

Post  Memento Mori Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:21 pm

DC universe spoiled me. I don't play shooters anymore I used to used to be good. Then all these little cok sukers with their reflexes came, and they were able to devote huge amounts of time to play the game and get better and better. I just couldn't keep up and i was gettin slaughtered. That started making me madder than I already am and thats not not good not good at all.
Memento Mori
Memento Mori

Back to top Go down

Post  golden shadow Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 pm

I'm loosing my mind over here another week of this bull is going to make me crazy i'm going to go out and shoot a hacker lol oan hows every1 doing? Very Happy

golden shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  TRICKFLO Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm

chillen, im in same boat as you golden
TRICKFLO
TRICKFLO
Citizen
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  GraySkull Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:21 pm

golden shadow wrote:I'm loosing my mind over here another week of this bull is going to make me crazy i'm going to go out and shoot a hacker lol oan hows every1 doing? Very Happy

Must RAID! Gray needs RAIDDDDDS! Gray losing mind. Gray smash puny hackers! Mad
In all seriousness as long as my credit card info is safe its all good though I'm really bored right now...
GraySkull
GraySkull
Revelation
Revelation

Back to top Go down

Post  Incinerater Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm

First 36hrs i thought it was kinda funny that they could shut it down worldwide. I dont get my hopes up everyday now atleast - that it will be back up. When its up, its up. Its not phasing me anymore. Ppl sayin dcou will crash cuz of all the AH stuff being sent back at once cuz ppl say even the dcou servers were down. And theres 550 ps3's on ebay... Lol

see you all soon!

p.s. I unplugged my ps3 to save power n make al gore happy... Lol
Incinerater
Incinerater

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Yea kinda sucks right now that cant play no damn online game on the ps3 right now but shit i got gears3 beta to keep me busy for awhile that and all the other games including my rentals that i havent played in a good minute but yea about to miss a full week of raids and coming up on reset so that sucks. Hope everyone is doin well and not suffering that much for not playin but like gray said as long as my info is safe were all good cept the whole sony thing with them holding back that info from us for so long.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorbo Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:14 am

I have a lot of games that I never started started. Got out Bulletstorm yesterday and finished it in 1 day. Decent shooter. Picked up 18 trophies. Not even going to try the multiplayer because as Mori mentioned, shooters were my game of choice too but you can only take getting your butt kicked by a 12 year old kid so many times.

Overall, most of my time has been spent with my wife (who is sooooo happy about PSN being down). Hmmm........ maybe I should see what she was doing with the computer last week. If it was her, I could turn her in, get a reward and have more time to play DCUO. Twisted Evil

Gorbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum